Welcome to Lindbergh Schools! We look forward to meeting you and your child and assisting you with the enrollment process. Please follow the steps below to enroll your child in one of our schools:
- Find your child’s school by entering your address here.
- Call your child’s new school to make an appointment. Find school phone numbers here.
The following information is required when enrolling a new student in school. Anyone not able to provide this documentation must contact the Director of Assessment and Student Services at 314-729-2400, ext. 8644.
- Parent or legal guardian must be present. Students not living with the custodial parent must receive approval from the Director of Assessment and Student Services at the District Administrative Offices prior to enrolling. Please call 729-2400, ext. 8644, for an appointment.
- Birth certificate
- Social Security Number (optional)
- Custody papers (if parents are divorced)
- Complete record of immunizations
- Most recent report card
- Name, address, and phone number of last school
- Two (2) proofs of residency:
- Lease or real estate agreement and deposit receipt, sales contract, personal or real estate property tax receipt or income tax return
- Current utility bill
Helpful Phone Numbers
- Residency: Mr. Eric Cochran (314-729-2480, ext. 1815)
- Bus Transportation: Mr. Charles Triplett (314-729-2480, ext. 8641)
- School Attendance Areas: Ms. Laura Ratliff (314-729-2480)
- Summer Registration, Curriculum Offerings (gifted, etc.), Kindergarten Registration: Dr. Nancy Rathjen (314-729-2480, ext. 8611)
- Early Childhood Education (pre-school services), Parents as Teachers: Mrs. Charlene Ziegler (314-729-2434)
- Special Education Needs: Jill Lawson (314-729-2480, ext. 8644)
- Food Services: Mrs. Gloria Holliday (314-729-2480, ext. 8873)
- LHS Athletics: Mr. Mike Slyman (314-729-2410, ext. 1700)
- Activities / LAA Programs: Mr. Bill Hopkins (314-729-2410, ext. 4910)
- Community Education at Meramec Community College: Ms. Pam McIntyre (314-984-7777)
- St. Louis County Government – Official St. Louis County government site.
- Grantwood Village – Official Grantwood Village government site.
- Crestwood – Official Crestwood government site.
- Sunset Hills – Official Sunset Hills government site.
- Kirkwood – Official Kirkwood government site.
- Fenton Official Fenton government site.