Lindbergh High School teachers (L-R) Ronni Zagora, Priscilla Frost, Mark Christian, Cindy Malin and Sue Lauer were honored by their peers this June when they received 2012 Teacher Recognition Awards.
Each year, teachers at the high school recognize one another for the following awards:
- Fraternity – Cindy Malin: A teacher or counselor who tries to build relationships between staff members. She or he believes close relationships with co-workers create a more productive and caring atmosphere.
- Sacrifice – Priscilla Frost: This teacher or counselor willingly gives time, effort, and more to improve the lives of students and staff.
- Spirit – Mark Christian: A teacher or counselor who builds an atmosphere of teamwork and family.
- Knowledge – Ronni Zagora: A teacher who goes above and beyond the curriculum to grasp a full understanding of what she or he teaches.
Educator - Sue Lauer: This teacher or counselor goes beyond the scope of the classroom to improve the lives of his or her students and pushes them to excel in the classroom and the future.
Past Teacher Recognition Winners
- Fraternity-Amy Kaiser
- Sacrifice-Jen Swift
- Spirit-Sylvia Heston
- Knowledge-Matt Cooper
- Educator-Kateri Watters
- Fraternity-Cindy Malin
- Sacrifice-Harlan Krier
- Spirit-Mark Christian
- Knowledge-Sue Lauer and Bill Schwindt
- Educator-Bryan Cintel
- Fraternity-Kim Dailey
- Sacrifice-David Wyss
- Spirit-Mark Pfeiffer
- Knowledge-Jim Beatty
- Educator-Gary Berglin